In today’s digital age, businesses can fail or succeed depending on how well they manage their information. You need the ability to create, store and find documents quickly in order to function. In the event of a system crash or some other problem, you must be able to recover your important data, as well.
With R. L. Mark’s document management services, you can keep your company’s information secure and organised. You’ll have the ability to find documents when you need them, allowing you to perform other tasks with greater speed.
Features of Document Management
A document management system performs the following functions:
- It captures images of paper documents from a multifunction printer or scanner and converts them into digital form.
- It stores and indexes your digital documents, enabling you to retrieve them with a simple search.
- It integrates with applications already installed on your computers, enabling you to process documents with greater efficiency.
- It establishes security and backup measures to ensure that your information won’t be lost or misused.
- It allows you to create automatic workflows, which make document processing even quicker.
Available Document Management Services
R. L. Mark offers these document management-related services:
For more information on how our Document Management (DM) services can help your organisation, start with our DM Assessment. Sign up here to schedule your DM Assessment.