10 April 2015
FAIRFIELD, N.J. – April 8, 2015 – KYOCERA Document Solutions America, one of the world's leading document solutions companies, today, introduced a series of ECOSYS® color multifunctional printers and single function printers, along with a set of TASKalfa color multifunctional products. The new series of MFPs are designed to bring multifunctional power and mobility to busy corporate workgroup environments.
As is the case with all Kyocera devices, these models come complete with Kyocera’s patented long-life drum technology. The eco-friendly drum design, which separates the toner container, allows users to replenish toner without sacrificing the drum—thus reducing consumable costs and landfill waste.
ECOSYS: Ecology on the desktop
These compact desktop color printers, the ECOSYS P7040cdn Series, consisting of the ECOSYS P7040cd, P6035cdn and P6130cdn, offer speeds up to 42 pages per minute (ppm) in both color and black and white and paper capacities up to 2,100 sheets. The new color MFPs, the ECOSYS M6535cidn Series, sharing the same core engine as the printers, consists of four models, boasting speeds up to 37 ppm in both color and black and white and come with a standard 75-sheet document processor.
The ECOSYS M6535cidn and M6035cidn are both HyPAS-capable MFPs, allowing for easy accommodation of advanced workflow needs with Kyocera’s powerful business applications. In addition, the series also includes the ECOSYS M6530cdn and the M6030cdn (The ECOSYS M6030cdn is only available in Latin America).
These new Kyocera desktop color printers and MFPs are optimized with ECOSYS technology, ensuring that they’re as flexible as they are powerful. Their notable features include:
- Output speeds up to 42 pages per minute;
- Kyocera’s patented long-life consumable technology;
- Standard print, copy, scan, and black-and-white fax (MFPs);
- Optional USB host interface for “print-from” and “scan-to” convenience (MFPs);
- Standard USB host interface for on-the-go printing (printers);
- Built-in gigabit Ethernet for high-speed data processing;
- Standard Apple AirPrint™ capability for mobile printing; and
- Customizable 7-inch tablet-like displays (M6535cidn/M6035cidn).
TASKalfa: Efficiency in a compact footprint
The TASKalfa 406ci Series, consisting of the TASKalfa 406ci, 356ci, and 306ci, are efficient and robust, yet compact multifunctional printers that offer all of the power typically associated with their A3 counterparts—including output speeds up to 42 ppm. Equally important, these flexible devices can assume countless configurations; including a number of advanced finishing options, including a 3,000 sheet finisher equipped with staple and hole punch. The TASKalfa 406ci Series are all HyPAS-enabled, to facilitate the installation of Kyocera’s broad portfolio of powerful business applications right out of the box.
Some notable TASKalfa features are:
- Output speeds up to 42 ppm in black or color;
- 1,200 dpi resolution standard (TASKalfa 406ci and 356ci)
- Compact footprints;
- Flexible configurations;
- Tablet-like home screens;
- Standard print, copy, scan;
- Optional fax capabilities;
- Optional finishing including 3,000 sheet finishers with three-position stapling and hole punch; and
- Banner printing through the MPT.
Pricing and Availability
These devices will be available through authorized Kyocera dealers in the first half of FY16.
To find the nearest dealer, please visit Kyocera’s dealer locator at: usa.kyoceradocumentsolutions.com.