12 January 2016
Have you considered implementing managed print services for your company? Managed print services are growing in popularity as companies realize it takes more time and energy to control their print environment than they have available. Managed print services can increase your productivity, shrink your overall budget, and help you manage your printer fleet.
There are more reasons to switch to managed print services than we can count. But we decided to give you a short list of just a few of the reasons our customers are choosing managed print services.
You may choose managed print services to lower your costs if:
- Your company is losing money on existing print infrastructure
- You're trying to reduce your business costs overall
- You need to increase your expense predictability
- You don't know how much you spend on printing each month; it's just too much
- You're trying to improve revenue and margins
- You're trying to identify the hidden costs of your equipment
You may choose managed print services to boost your productivity if:
- Your company struggles to track and measure printing
- Your paper-based processes are gumming up productivity
- You are struggling to meet green business goals while staying productive
Remember, you can always start with a managed services assessment to determine if you would benefit from MPS. We're happy to provide a free, no-pressure, easy-to-understand print assessment that will make it simple to decide whether MPS is right for you. Contact us today for more information.